Father’s day is almost around the corner and usually we neglect the men in our life and father figures or its super hard to shop something for them. So I have complied a few of my favorites that will sure be a big hit as a father’s day gift this year. Ditch the socks, pjs and in general the clothes this year for gifts and choose some of these gifts bellow, your hubby and or Father will love them for sure.
1. Tools are usually a go to option for the DIY lovers or tradies and even Home and Garden lovers. Well if this is the way you want to go you can choose some of Stratch and Creative amazing collection. They have something that sure will catch your eye for father’s day.
2. Is your hubby a photographer lover or maybe has his own personal office space? These memory drops from T-Leaf Collections are the perfect addition to their space or just at home to showcase all those photos with him and the kiddies and the whole family. We have a family memory drop which we love using to display our most precious memories.
3. I don’t know about your hubby but mine is a coffee lover and we absolutely adore this customized PAPA go cup from Small Print Designs. He uses it on a daily basis, for his morning coffee on the go to on the weekends when were out and exploring. These are perfect gifts from the kids with the personalized PAPA for both coffee and tea lovers. Best thing is you can grab this or any of their cups with 20% off, simply use WOOLANDWILLOW at checkout.
4. A Daniel Wellington watch will be a perfect gift from the kids this year. What’s great about them is you can also shop their whole watch collection with 15% off by simply using the code word WOOLANDW15 at check out and the discount will be applied.
5. I always love personalized gifts for me as its more sentimental. When I came across these personalized keyrings from Kasoobi I absolutely loved the idea of Christie gifting one of these to her daddy. He would have it constantly on his keys and would have a little something special from Christie.
DADDY’S LITTLE MATE ONESIE FROM: PIPER BUG SHOP
This Blog is in no way sponsored. All styled images are property of Wool and Willow. I have only shown what I truly love.