A couple weeks ago I booked in Fantastic Services to come to my home and do a spring clean. After having Andrew I felt very overwhelmed with all the cleaning and could never stay on top of it all. There would always be something left behind as i would prioritize the daily tidy up, vacuum, mop, dust and bathrooms/toilets. My home was lacking that deeper clean and not to mention so did my oven.
Fantastic services was the perfect fit for us especially when it came to the oven. They have a service just to deep clean your oven and other appliances within your home. That’s what sold me straight away.
I booked in a Spring Clean for 3 hours and two people along with their oven clean option. My oven was left sparkling new and till today i will still rave about it as im amazed at the details that went into it to clean.
Upon their arrival I gave them a list of what to do and what to prioritize so I knew that my needs would be met and the main things I dont get to weekly would be done first.
Ill definitely try get them in for more cleaning monthly or longer depending on my needs and according to seasons I can change what i need cleaned and personalize it a bit more to my needs. It has been the best thing I’ve done and i got to relax and spend some time with my little one and just relax and enjoy a hot coffee or two for once and not have to worry about the house work.
I also booked it in on a Friday so i can start my weekend with a clean home and simply sit back and relax.
You can also use my discount code to get you $20 off your first service with them
Here is a little more of what their services include and how it all works
What is included in the One-Off Cleaning Service?
Depending on the number of hours you have booked, the Fantastic teams of expert cleaners would be more than happy to help you with the following:
- Clean the entire floor area with an industrial vacuum cleaner and then, wash all hard floors with professional and safe detergents (respectively with a tile cleaner or a wood floor cleaner).
- Clean behind furniture and hard-to-reach places (the top of wardrobes if reachable with a stepladder, behind white goods and furniture, as long as they are not too bulky or heavy to move).
- Vacuum clean all upholstered furniture and rugs.
- Wipe and polish all surfaces (wooden tops, shelves and skirtings; glass tops and mirrors; window sills, banisters and picture frames; kitchen benchtops).
- Clear all cobwebs and empty & clean the bins.
- Sanitise all bathroom accessories and the kitchen appliances & sink.
- Wipe clean cupboards and cabinets (inside and out).
- Wash interior windows and frames, and clean exterior windows upon additional request.
- Clean the fridge (if emptied and defrosted) and the dishwasher at additional cost.
- Spot cleaning of walls and ceilings at additional fee.
- Remove limescale and clean tiled sections in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Deep cleaning of the oven, steam cleaning of carpets, upholstered furniture & mattresses – the additional charges will be incorporated in the final quotation.
- Exterior window & fly screen cleaning, if booked separately. Discounts may apply.
- You can combine and book spring cleaning with other services like carpet cleaning, jet wash cleaning, bbq cleaning, oven cleaning.
- If you’re moving out of the property the more suitable option is to book end of lease cleaning.
They also have services Australia wide so you dont have to be in Melbourne to use their services
code for a discount HERE and use the code WOOLANDWILLOW
You will get $20 credit in your account when you register on their site which can then be used to book n your first cleaning service with them.
Hope you book in your own home clean and get to enjoy and spend a day off enjoying your family and some me time.